Ultra Veggie Enzymes
Ultra Veggie Enzymes
• “Ultra Veggie Enzymes” is designed to promote healthy digestion.*
• This is a comprehensive enzyme formula targeting plant fibers, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, milk products and sugars.
• Great for your customers who are:
• Changing their diet to more whole grains, vegetables and beans.
• Having difficulty digesting soy.
• Not sure the specific food they are having a problem digesting.
• Looking for an alternative to antacids.
• Eating a diet with a lot of cooked food (which destroys the naturally occurring enzymes in the raw food).
• All 15 enzymes are derived from plants and encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule making this formula completely vegetarian.
• Enzymes are from fungi, microorganisms, pineapple (bromelain) and papaya (papain).
• These are the patented and trademarked “nzymes™”, made by National Enzyme Company. Visit www.enzymeuniversity.com for detailed information on these specific enzymes and their digesting units.
All of the enzymes fall into the following three categories:
• Proteolytic Enzymes (Protein digestants):
• Protease 6.0, Protease 4.5 and Protease 3.0
• These numbers refer to the different pH levels (degree of acidity or alkalinity) of the digestive tract. This enables protein digestion to begin in upper digestive tract (stomach) where the pH is lower (highest acidity) then it continues digestion through the small and large intestine where pH is higher (lower acidity).
• pH relevance can be confusing. The most important thing to remember is this enables more thorough digestion of proteins throughout the digestive tract. This in turn creates more available nutrition.
• pH is the degree of acidity or alkalinity. Expressed in numbers 0-14. 0 is most acid, 7 is neutral 14 is most alkaline. Each number is 10 times the previous or subsequent number. I.e. pH 5 is 10 times more acidic than pH 6 and pH 4 is 100 times as acidic as pH 6. Alkaline goes the opposite way, pH 8 is 10 times more alkaline than pH 7.
• Also includes more common protein digestants Peptidase, Bromelain and Papain.
• Carbohydroliytic Enzymes (Carbohydrate digestants):
• Amylase, Malt Diastase and Glucoamylase (all starchy digestants such as pasta and potatoes)
• Lactase (milk sugar)(note: many formulas do not have this essential enzyme), Invertase (table sugar), Alpha-Galactosidase (sugars in vegetables, whole grains, legumes)
• Cellulase (cellulose), CereCalase™ (cell walls of grains, fruits, vegetables)
• These enzymes enable more thorough breakdown of carbohydrates, which create more available nutrients in the food and reduce gas and bloating.*
• Lipolytic Enzymes (Fat digestants):
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule immediately prior to mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.