• This is part of the carotenoid family. It is an antioxidant, which supports eye health.
• Lutein collects on the macula of the eye and has been studied in the prevention of macular degeneration. www.floraglolutein.com has specific research available.
• Our Lutein is the patented and trademarked ingredient FloraGLO™ extracted from marigolds.
• This is the most studied form of Lutein in the world.
• There is a difference between “Lutein” and “Lutein esters”. Lutein esters are a broader compound, which contains Lutein. Lutein has the most supporting science. FloraGLO™ is Lutein, NOT Lutein esters.
Lutein is an important antioxidant from the carotenoid family of nutrients. It has been the subject of many important scientific studies.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, one (1) to three (3) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Some settling may occur within capsules during shipping.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.