• This is part of the carotenoid family. It is an antioxidant, which supports eye health.
• Lutein collects on the macula of the eye and has been studied in the prevention of macular degeneration. www.floraglolutein.com has specific research available.
• Our Lutein is the patented and trademarked ingredient FloraGLO™ extracted from marigolds.
• This is the most studied form of Lutein in the world.
• There is a difference between “Lutein” and “Lutein esters”. Lutein esters are a broader compound, which contains Lutein. Lutein has the most supporting science. FloraGLO™ is Lutein, NOT Lutein esters.
Lutein is an important antioxidant from the carotenoid family of nutrients. It has been the subject of many important scientific studies.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, one (1) to three (3) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Some settling may occur within capsules during shipping.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.