Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. Because it is fat-soluble, it protects polyunsaturated fats and other fat-soluble substances such as vitamin A from being destroyed by oxygen. Our cell walls are made of these fats. Since Vitamin E protects these fats, it protects many areas from free radical damage like the lungs, cardiovascular system, eyes and skin where free radicals are abundant. Vitamin E also prevents Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) from being oxidized, which has been linked to cardiovascular disease. Vitamin E has also been shown to support the immune system. Vitamin E deficiency is very rare and mostly portrays itself in neurological problems or damage.
The most complete Vitamin E product on the market.
PERFECT E stands out from the rest of the Vitamin E products on the market because it contains a trio of health-promoting compounds in unprecedented amounts. The foundation of the product is d- Alpha Tocopherol, which is classic Vitamin E. The product delivers a substantial 400 International Units. Most Vitamin E products stop here. But to this we added Mixed Tocopherols (including Gamma Tocopherol) in potencies that match the very latest scientific evidence. This goes far beyond the typical Vitamin E product but, we weren’t finished yet. We then optimized the formula by adding a family of compounds that are closely related to Vitamin E and have exhibited strong clinical results. These are the Tocotrienols. When we were finished, we had created the most complete Vitamin E product on the market and obviously, we are proud of it.
There are three types of Vitamin E products on the market:
- Classic Vitamin E from d -alpha tocopherol.
- Mixed Tocopherols that have been added in small amounts to Classic Vitamin E.
- Tocotrienols with a small amount of added classic Vitamin E.
Perfect E brings together the best of the Vitamin E compounds in one product. It features high potencies of Vitamin E, very high amounts of Mixed Tocopherols (high in Gamma Tocopherol) and optimal amounts of Tocotrienols (from the most clinical-significant source, TocoMin™).
Do not confuse Perfect E with other Tocotrienol products that only contain Tocotrienols and a sprinkle of Vitamin E. They actually contain very little Vitamin E and virtually none of the Mixed Tocopherols. They also do not usually feature the best source of Tocotrienols (TocoMin™).
The 8 Vitamin E compounds
Alpha tocopherol is the recognized form of vitamin E, which has the ability to work in the body as an antioxidant. For this reason, it is the only form of vitamin E with a measurement in IU, which measures vitamin E activity in the body.
- d-alpha tocopher ol – naturally occurring mixed tocopherols from soy. About 2-5% is mixed tocopherols. Has a shelf life of about 3 years.
- d-alpha tocopher yl acetate – further extracted with acetic acid to remove other tocopherols. Creates a more stable E with a shelf life of about 5 years.
- d-alpha tocopheryl succinate – extracted with succinic acid which creates a powdered form that can be used in tablets and capsules. This is also more stable with 5 years of shelf life.
Delta, Beta and Gamma Tocopherols are also naturally occurring in our foods as part of the vitamin E complex. Gamma Tocopherol has the most extensive research behind it, next to alpha tocopherol.
- Gamma has shown in research to increase SOD, a major antioxidant enzyme, more than alpha.
- Gamma helps to increase nitric oxide generation, which supports cardiovascular health.
- Gamma also seems to be more efficient than alpha in its antioxidant effects toward nitrogen free radicals. Nitrogen free radicals are part of the problem in arthritis, MS and brain diseases like Alzheimer’s.
Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta Tocotrienols are the other four naturally occurring components of the Vitamin E complex.
- Tocotrienols have been found to support normal cholesterol levels by suppressing the enzyme in the liver, which produces cholesterol. Tocotrienols also seem to have the potential to reduce triglycerides.
- A very promising study done on tocotrienols mixed with tocopherols was done on patients with severe cardiovascular disease and had to undergo angioplasty. Angioplasty uses a balloon to open partially clogged arteries to prevent stroke. Unfortunately, many patients have recurring plaque build up. In this placebo-controlled study, of 25 patients using 650mg of tocotrienols/day with tocopherols, 3 worsened, 12 were stable and 10 improved their condition. In the placebo group 15 patients worsened, 8 remained stable and 2 showed improvements. This study was a huge step in showing how tocotrienols support cardiovascular health.
- Our tocotrienols are from TOCOMIN’s™. TOCOMIN’s™ are a premium extraction from palm oil, produced by Carotech. They use a very pure extraction process, which is easy on the environment and does not use harsh chemical solvents.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.