Coenzyme Q 10 Softgel (200 mg)
• CoQ10 is also known as Ubiquinone. CoQ10 is found in every cell in the body and plays an integral role in the synthesis of ATP, which is cellular energy.
• CoQ10 has been mainly studied for cardiovascular health.
• CoQ10 has been well studied as an antioxidant. Since it is in every cell, it can perform it’s antioxidant activity on all parts of the body
• CoQ10 has more recently been used in studies on Parkinson’s disease, under strict medical supervision at extremely high doses, 1200mg/day.
- We use the natural trans form of CoQ10.
- 200mg is from liquid CoQSol™
- Approx. three times more bioavailable than dry powdered CoQ10.
Uses rice bran oil, and vitamin E to make it oil based.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Co Q 10 is a biologically active quinone found in every cell of the body. It is a cofactor in the electron transport chain, the biological pathway in cellular respiration from which ATP** and most of the body’s energy are derived.
Scientific studies show that Co Q 10 is three times more bioavailable when delivered in an oil-based soft-gel capsule. Our Co Q 10 is dissolved in Vitamin E oil prior to encapsulation to increase the product’s intestinal absorption.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care pro?fessional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|