• CoQ10 is also known as Ubiquinone. CoQ10 is found in every cell in the body and plays an integral role in the synthesis of ATP, which is cellular energy.
• CoQ10 has been mainly studied for cardiovascular health.
• CoQ10 has been well studied as an antioxidant. Since it is in every cell, it can perform it’s antioxidant activity on all parts of the body
• CoQ10 has more recently been used in studies on Parkinson’s disease, under strict medical supervision at extremely high doses, 1200mg/day.
- We use the natural trans form of CoQ10.
- 200mg is from liquid CoQSol™
- Approx. three times more bioavailable than dry powdered CoQ10.
Uses rice bran oil, and vitamin E to make it oil based.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
Co Q 10 is a biologically active quinone found in every cell of the body. It is a cofactor in the electron transport chain, the biological pathway in cellular respiration from which ATP** and most of the body’s energy are derived.
Scientific studies show that Co Q 10 is three times more bioavailable when delivered in an oil-based soft-gel capsule. Our Co Q 10 is dissolved in Vitamin E oil prior to encapsulation to increase the product’s intestinal absorption.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care pro?fessional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
30 count, 60 Count