Vitamin D-3 2000 IU (250)
- Higher potency, 2000 IU per softgel capsule.
- Contains Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), the preferred form of Vitamin D
- Sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source of Vitamin D)
- Easy to swallow softgel capsule
- No fishy aftertaste since it is not extracted from fish oil.
- Gluten free!
- Vitamin D has been studied for its role in supporting various modes of health.*
- Helps calcium absorption in the intestines*
- Along with calcium, Vit. D helps maintain bone density and strength*
- Helps maintain a strong immune system*
- Supports a healthy nervous system*
- Promotes normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus*
- Many people do not get adequate sunlight exposure, which limits their body’s ability to produce sufficient levels of Vitamin D.
- Helps reduce Vitamin D deficiency, which is surprisingly common in the American population.
- Recent research has validated the benefits of higher intake of Vitamin D-3.
- Some companies use the D-2 form (Ergocalciferol) of Vitamin D which is not as bioactive as the Vitamin D-3 form.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.