- Turmeric is a traditional Indian culinary spice and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Turmeric has a wide array of traditional medicinal uses. Most commonly it was used to promote proper digestion. The German Commission E lists Turmeric as an approved herb for dyspeptic (indigestion) conditions.
- Turmeric is one of the few herbs with extensive scientific research behind it. Studies have shown standardized turmeric:
- exhibits antioxidant properities.*
- promotes anti-inflammatory properties.*
- supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.*
- supports the health of the liver.*
- promotes wound healing.*
Our Turmeric is 500mg per capsule from Sabinsa, leaders of Ayurvedic herbal manufacturing.
- The raw material is Curcumin C3, standardized to 95% curcuminiods. This is a patented material. The patent is described as “Bioprotectant Composition, Method of Use and Extraction Process of Curcuminoids.” (See article).
- Curcumin C3 has been extensively studied. It is the actual raw material used in many clinical studies. No other major manufacturer is using a patented turmeric that has been used in clinical studies.
- Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 is the material used by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in ongoing studies.
- This is also the raw material used in our Cox-2 Support
- Website www.curcuminoids.com contains EXCELLENT information! This website contains and extensive list of studies on Turmeric and Curcumin C3. It has highly technical information on the different mechanisms of action of Curcuminoids. Patent information is available on website. They also have an NCI update page.
The National Cancer Institute is currently developing curcumin as a drug for the treatment of cancer. The rationale behind this effort is based on the combination of potential chemopreventive mechanisms, the validated biological activity in preclinical studies and its proven safety to humans.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
120 Count, 60 Count
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.