Resveratrol Plus (100mg)
w/Leucoselect Grape Seed Extract
Resveratrol is a polyphenol which is found in several plants including the skins of red grapes and blueberries. Resveratrol is produced by the plant for protection against environmental stress such as ultraviolet radiation, fluctuations in temperature as well as microorganisms like bacteria and fungi. Its potent antioxidant and cardio protective properties have been well documented.
- Trans-resveratrol is able to activate the Sirtuin family of proteins; particularly SIRT-1-these proteins are related to aging
- Resveratrol has been shown to mimic the well-documented anti-aging effects of calorie restriction by activating SIRT-1
- Helps support mitochondrial function-healthy mitochondria are essential for normal, healthy cell function, particularly those of the cardiovascular and neurological systems
- Studies show by activating SIRT-1 resveratrol may help support insulin function and therefore help support normal, healthy glucose metabolism
- Resveratrol helps support overall cell metabolism which is essential for the utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
120 Count, 60 Count