• L-arginine has been understandably associated with building lean muscle, increasing growth hormone and male fertility. The amino acid also has a role in wound healing and increasing insulin levels.
• Arginine has the strongest effect of all the amino acids in causing a release of insulin by the pancreas. In fact, arginine’s effect is so dependable, it is used in one medical test to stimulate the release of insulin from a subject’s pancreas.
• Arginine competes with lysine and for uptake in the intestines, kidneys and brain. Arginine is not recommended for individuals who have a diet low in lysine. Since supplementation with lysine is effective for suppressing various Herpes family viruses, arginine should be avoided.
• Inclusion of Ornithine is redundant because they convert back and forth to each other.
• Vegetarian capsules.
• Vitamin B-6 helps to metabolize many amino acids.
- Free form L-Arginine.
Vitamin B-6 is paired with L-Arginine because of its role in metabolizing amino acids.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) to six (6) times daily between meals or, as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.