- This unique formula supports healthy Cox-2 levels.*
- Pain and inflammation are relayed by Cox-1 and Cox-2 enzymes made by the body. Over-the-Counter pain medication like aspirin and ibuprofen (NSAID’s Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs) inhibit Cox-1 and Cox-2 to relieve pain and inflammation. It has recently been discovered that Cox-1 plays a vital role in the health of the stomach lining. Over time these pain relievers can be very damaging to the stomach. New drugs (also NSAID’s) have been invented which inhibit only Cox-2, therefore Cox-1 is not inhibited and it can continue its role in the health of the stomach lining, and pain and inflammation are still inhibited.
- Featuring Nexrutine®, an extract from Phellodendron tree with promising new research for healthy Cox-2 levels.* Phellodendron has been used in Asian medicine for 1500 years and this extract has recently been the subject of clinical studies. Visit www.nexrutine.com for more information.
- This is combined with standardized herbs like White Willow, Boswellia, Turmeric, Ginger and Devil’s Claw also containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring compounds.
- Devil’s Claw and White Willow are herbal drugs in Europe . (Both are from Euromed, a European phytopharmaceutical manufacturer)
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Bromelain and Papain are an important addition to this formula.*
Green tea (decaf), Grape seed extract (Activin™), Rosemary leaf extract, Quercetin, Polygonum cuspidatum (Protykin®) provides a variety of antioxidants and flavonoids.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) capsules up to two (2) times daily prior to mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
Product Detail Information Sheet (PDF)
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|
3 reviews for InflamMove
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.
Valued Customer –
I have been taking inflammove for several months now and have noticed improvement with my hip pain. I would actually say it is as effective as ibuprofen.
Judy E Collazo –
Unbelievable but true…I too have felt great improvement on both hips and shoulders as well, after taking it for over a month. Inflammove has made a huge difference in getting around, upstairs, downstairs, sleep much better without interrupted sleep due to pain. I believe it has brought down the inflammation in my joints to a great degree so I hope to continue taking to make sure I am joint pain free..thank you..
Irvin (verified owner) –
I messed my shoulder up royally, and there is arthritis on top of that from a separation in my misspent youth. Doctor said take pain killers and live with it, but had it x-rayed to placate me. My shoulder was just a mass of pain. I started taking InflamMove and most of the pain disappeared. I now have three points of pain when I move a certain way, and my daughter, the occupational therapist, has given me some exercises. I was amazes how well this stuff works!