Survives stomach acid
- Children’s Chewable Acidophilus (grape flavored) provides beneficial intestinal bacteria specific for children.
- Microencapsulation: an advanced technology for delivery of probiotics.
- Studies show that unprotected strains of probiotics are mostly destroyed by harsh stomach acid. In fact most strains have less than 1% survival rate. Many brands don’t provide any kind of protection from stomach acid.
- Microencapsulation is a new kind of enteric-coating for probiotics. Very small amounts (micro) of the probiotics are coated (encapsulation) to protect them from stomach acid. Once in the intestines, the specific pH of the intestines opens the microencapsulation, releasing the probiotics.
- This product is shelf-stable. This makes for easy cross merchandising in your children’s supplements section.
Children’s Acidophilus is a high-potency, multiple species probiotic supplement. It provides the most beneficial bacteria in amounts that help establish an excellent digestive environment.
Microencapsulation helps to protect the cells against the destruction normally caused by the harsh acidic environment of the stomach. Without this, the vast majority of beneficial cells would be destroyed.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, children five (5) years and older chew one (1) tablet daily during a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Check out our shop page for our full list of available products.