InflamMove (90) TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. WILL SHIP WHEN PRODUCT ARRIVES. INFLAMO-ESS-90
- This unique formula supports healthy Cox-2 levels.*
- Pain and inflammation are relayed by Cox-1 and Cox-2 enzymes made by the body. Over-the-Counter pain medication like aspirin and ibuprofen (NSAID’s Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs) inhibit Cox-1 and Cox-2 to relieve pain and inflammation. It has recently been discovered that Cox-1 plays a vital role in the health of the stomach lining. Over time these pain relievers can be very damaging to the stomach. New drugs (also NSAID’s) have been invented which inhibit only Cox-2, therefore Cox-1 is not inhibited and it can continue its role in the health of the stomach lining, and pain and inflammation are still inhibited.
- Featuring Nexrutine®, an extract from Phellodendron tree with promising new research for healthy Cox-2 levels.* Phellodendron has been used in Asian medicine for 1500 years and this extract has recently been the subject of clinical studies. Visit www.nexrutine.com for more information.
- This is combined with standardized herbs like White Willow, Boswellia, Turmeric, Ginger and Devil’s Claw also containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring compounds.
- Devil’s Claw and White Willow are herbal drugs in Europe . (Both are from Euromed, a European phytopharmaceutical manufacturer)
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Bromelain and Papain are an important addition to this formula.*
Green tea (decaf), Grape seed extract (Activin™), Rosemary leaf extract, Quercetin, Polygonum cuspidatum (Protykin®) provides a variety of antioxidants and flavonoids.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) capsules up to two (2) times daily prior to mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Keep out of reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.|